Sunday, October 10, 2010

Progress Report on my PLN

My progress in creating my PLN has been pretty good considering that I only recently have gotten a Facebook page and Blogger account. I am amazed at how quickly I have become connected and reunited with people from all over the world. I have discovered that many of my friends and teachers actively blog. As a result I have learned about up and coming events I would have never known about. I have been so impressed at how many applications Google has to offer for free. I have already used almost half of the programs Google has to offer. I decided to us Symbaloo for my PLN. Symbaloo helps keep all my sites organized and is easy to use because it is color coded. I joined "The Educators PLN" and am about to get a twitter account. I look forward to building on my PLN and am very gratefully for the resources and connections that this class has led me towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment